Voice, Speech and Communication Training
What would you like to do?
- English is an additional language for you
- You speak English well, but pronunciation is challenging
- You need to be understood clearly first time, every time
- You’d like some help to ‘demystify’ English pronunciation
- You want more control and mastery over your spoken delivery
- You need to trust your voice more and to get heard with ease
- You’d like to sound more interesting!
Accent For Actors
- You are an actor or student actor looking to perfect your RP or other UK accent(s)
Stay in touch!
Get voice, speech and communication tips in your inbox once or twice a month.
I will NEVER share your email address.
What people say:
I found my ten sessions with Sonya extremely useful as they provided me with many skills to improve the clarity and range of my voice as well as techniques to improve my pronunciation. Sonya developed a very structured plan, including regular practice and homework, and by the end of the ten sessions, I was provided with advice and techniques that covered all of my initial concerns. I would highly recommend Sonya as a voice coach!
David S – native English speaker, July 2021
I would recommend her in a heartbeat
I am very glad I found Sonya to help me improve my pronunciation. As a Native Spanish speaker, I had old habits and sounds that Sonya help me bring awareness and the right methods to correct it. I am happy with the journey as it was very pleasant to work with her and I quite enjoyed the lessons. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.
Rebeca – native Spanish speaker, July 2020
Since completing my MA in Voice Studies in 2006, I’ve helped thousands of professionals from a variety of backgrounds to make the most of their speaking voice.
I’ve had a lifelong interest in voice, language and accents, so it’s no surprise I ended up doing this job!
Before I was a voice coach, I was a Business English teacher in France. I speak French and I know what it’s like to be on the learner’s side of pronunciation training! I’m originally from the Highlands of Scotland and have a few different English accents under my belt.
I’m based between London and Hastings, East Sussex. In my free time, I walk, sing*, read, write and travel.
*I am NOT a singing teacher but I enjoy singing for fun!