Online English pronunciation Course
4 weeks and 4 steps to super-clear English pronunciation, designed for busy people like you
A self-study online English pronunciation course with daily tasks for real-life results!
How Pronunciation Jump-start can help you
English is not your first language, but you use it every day.
Even though you speak English well, pronunciation is a challenge. People ask you to repeat yourself or you sense that your listeners miss key parts of what you said.
This is normal and you are not alone!
Sometimes you have a ‘good pronunciation day’ and sometimes a not-so-good one. I want to help you gain control and choice, so you can switch on your clearest English pronunciation when you need it most.
For 15 years, I’ve worked with thousands of clients in exactly your situation. In almost every case, we’ve worked on 4 key areas to achieve reliably clear English pronunciation, regardless of my client’s first language.
I’ve created Pronunciation Jump-start to share these 4 areas with you. The course will help you:
- create a solid foundation for clear English pronunciation
- ‘switch’ on your learning when you need it: take control of your pronunciation, rather than hoping for the best
- be understood first time
- correct yourself easily and quickly if someone misunderstands you
- build a lifelong learning system based on the words you use often
All of this results in smoother interactions, saved time and increased confidence in your spoken English.
How is the course organised?
Pronunciation Jump-Start is a 4-week self-study English pronunciation course. There is one module per week: short daily video lessons Monday-Friday. Each video lesson has audio recordings for on-the-go support and PDFs for easy reference.
Pronunciation Jump-start is right for you if:
- you are a non-native speaker of English and people often ask you to repeat yourself
- you want to sound clearer in English to save time and have smoother interactions
- you need to feel confident that your spoken English gets your valuable message across first time
- you are ready to build a solid foundation in English pronunciation, starting with clarity, rhythm and intonation
- you are motivated to see results by doing the required daily practice tasks!
- you can spare 20 minutes per day to focus and practise