UNLOCK THE POWER OF YOUR SPEAKING VOICE
Voice training is for you if:
- you often feel you aren’t heard or your voice just doesn’t ‘carry’
- people often ask you to slow down when you speak
- you feel like you run out of breath when you talk
- your voice sometimes ‘breaks’ or weakens, especially at stressful times
- you would like to have more control over the sound, tone and strength of your voice
- your voice feels tired or strained when you have been talking for some time or in noisy environments
- you feel that the sound of your voice doesn’t quite match the real you
- you know there is a stronger and more confident voice inside you and you are ready to unlock it!
What happens in a voice training session?
We work on what you need, to meet your objectives.
Typically, we might work with the body, breath and mouth muscles to free up your voice and make sure you are heard! You’ll discover the habits that may be holding back the full potential of your voice, and get a practical toolbox of exercises to help you reach your vocal potential.
Depending on your objectives, we might also look at developing the variety and flow of the voice so that you can get your valuable message across clearly, with impact.
We always start with a thorough analysis in the introductory session, then set clear objectives so that you know what to expect.
Previous clients say they experience more ease, confidence and impact in professional and personal communication.
Is voice training the same as elocution lessons?
Yes and no. Elocution is a pretty old-fashioned term these days, but if clear speech is your objective, voice training will cover some of what used to be called elocution. These days, we don’t impose any kind of ‘ideal voice’: I help you sound like you at your clearest and most engaging! Read my blog post on this: how relevant is elocution today?